A healthy, refreshing summer drink!!!
1 teaspoon dried green tea leaves
A handful of fresh mint leaves
Freshly squeezed lime juice to taste (optional)
Any sweetener of your choice to taste (optional)
- Bring 1 cup/250ml water to a boil.
- Add the tea leaves. Turn off the heat. Leave for 2 minutes.
- Strain into a teapot and discard the tea leaves.
- Add the mint leaves, along with lime juice and sweetener if using.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Remove the mint leaves and serve cold.
Tagged: cool drink