A simple, no muss, no fuss recipe to make a lovely, super delicious dessert.
Serves 4 to 6
1 cup/250ml plain yoghurt
1 X 392g can of low-fat sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons arrowroot flour
2 tablespoons finely chopped nuts of your choice (optional)
1/2 teaspoon ground green cardamom
Pomegranate seeds to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and place the rack in the centre of the oven.
2. Line the bottom of a round cake pan of about 8-inch/20-cm diameter and 2-inch/5-cm depth with parchment paper.
3. Mix all the ingredients, except the pomegranate seeds, in a bowl. Pour the mixture into the prepared cake pan.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until just set.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
6. Loosen the sides of the baked yoghurt using a small palette knife. Place a serving dish on top of the pan and turn upside down. Remove the paper. Cut the dessert into wedges, decorate with the pomegranate seeds and serve cold.